Carlos an Asian man model in high heels




STYLE Singapore May 2008.
Ladies Man

Photography: Wee Khim
Styling: Sharon Tulasidas

Hair: Dexter Ng
Make-up: Cindy Goh

Models: Daniela.K (Ave) & Carlos.K (Vogueite)
Fashion Assistant: Daryl Alexius Yeo

While peeking some of my fav. blogs the other day, Vogueite, I saw Carlos becoming a model. A little while ago, Style, a magazine in Asia, did an amazing highfashion unisex shoot, whom I just found back and almost forgot to post! I'm serious in love with both of the models, but the styling is abs. something I would pull off. I have to say I almost love every single outfit on him, I hope people get inspired and try to wear this. I really hope so. And girls will be just girls, but a little boyish twist, is never a bad thing.

And oh, he has a blog, as I said a few lines ago, peek it: Vogueite, vogueite.blogspot.com

Love,
Sonny


source: vogueite.





Posted by ABDUL LAGERFIELD
 
Ngawoer Blog