Nice post in HP Fance



2009.05.13(Wed)
Meels (aka Men in heels)

OK!! Last time I went to party with my friend, I got the huge desire to wear red high heels!! Then, I was very happily surprised to find my picture on a very nice Trend Blog talking about "Men in heels"!!


" The trend is all about men integrating heels into
their outfits in a sexy, quirky way. It is by no means akin to wearing
drag. After all, high heels were popular with both women AND men in the
French court during the 16th century. This further justifies my
suspicion that we will see men continue to gravite towards more
colorful, exuberant and daring fashions in the not so far future. Marc
Jacobs, never a shrinking violet, has added to his collection of man
skirts a set of meels. The pair he is seen sporting in the picture
actually are men shoes but with higher than usual heels. "

http://nytrendspottingthurs.posterous.com/
 
Ngawoer Blog